Calories: 303 kCal / serving
- 22 g
- 37 g
- 8 g
Ingredients Needed for Veggie, Pasta and Mozzarella Salad
3 ounces of pasta
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 red onion, sliced
15 broccoli florets
1 red bell pepper, chunks
6 cherry tomatoes
1 green beans
10 mozzarellas ovoline
How to Make Veggie, Pasta and Mozzarella Salad
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add salt, and cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package. Drain and set the pasta aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and cook the onion until soft.
- Add the broccoli florets, cherry tomatoes, and green beans.
- Season with salt and cook until the green beans turn crisp-tender.
- Divide the cooked pasta into two plates, then add the cooked veggies, mozzarella, and, in the end, sprinkle some poppy seeds, just for visual effect.