Ingredients Needed for Veggie-Filled Roasted Tomatoes
1 zucchini, shredded
⅓ cauliflower head, shredded
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
½ teaspoon paprika powder
½ cup mozzarella, shredded
How to Cook Veggie-Filled Roasted Tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the zucchini, cauliflower, and cook them for 1-2 minutes. Season with salt, pepper, and paprika powder.
- Slice off the top of the tomatoes and remove their inside so you can make room for the filling.
- Lay the tomatoes in a glass baking dish, and fill them with the veggie mix.
- Top them with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake them for the next 30 minutes.
- You can serve them with yogurt and parsley for a fresher taste.