Ingredients Needed for Veggie and Feta Pizza
7 ounces of flour
2 teaspoons of active dry yeast
½ teaspoon sugar
3 tablespoons of milk
½ teaspoon dried oregano
½ teaspoon dried basil
½ cup water
1 yellow bell pepper
5 cherry tomatoes
¼ cup tomato sauce
4 tablespoons of pesto sauce
7 ounces of feta cheese
1 baby spinach
1 ounce - parmesan
1 spring onion, slices
How to Make Veggie and Feta Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Add the flour in your stand mixer bowl.
- Put the active dry yeast, sugar, and milk in a bowl. Mix and wait for the yeast to activate. Wait ten minutes, watching for bubbles or froth to appear.
- Add the yeast into the flour and incorporate it with a spatula.
- Add some sea salt, dried oregano, basil, and the water.
- Set your mixer to a medium-slow speed to get your dried ingredients and water combining.
- Transfer the dough to a bowl, cover with a kitchen towel, and let it rise for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, slice the yellow bell pepper and the cherry tomatoes
- Flour your countertop. Place your dough on it, knead it into a ball, sprinkle some more flour on it, then roll out your dough using a rolling pin.
- Lay a baking tray with parchment paper and transfer the pizza dough on it.
- If you want, that’s the moment when you can slice it, so you can divide the toppings on separate slices.
- Make 8 slices. Spread tomato sauce on 4 of them, and pesto sauce on the remaining 4 slices.
- Top the tomato sauce slices with yellow bell pepper, and the pesto slices with cherry tomatoes.
- Crumble the feta cheese all over the pizza.
- Place the baby spinach leaves in the center of the pizza. Grate the parmesan on it, then crack the egg on top.
- Bake the pizza for about 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle the pizza with some spring onion just before serving it.