Calories: 356 kCal / serving
- 63 g
- 13 g
- 5 g
Ingredients Needed for Vegetarian Ramen Soup
0.5 ounce dried mushroom
4 radishes es
1 baby spinach
1 cup vegetable stock
1 teaspoon chili flakes
1 tablespoon soy sauce
2.5 ounces of rice ramen noodle
How to Make Vegetarian Ramen Soup
- You can start with boiling your egg. Place the egg in a saucepan and cover it with water by 1 inch (2.5 cm). Bring the water to a boil, and cook the egg for 8-10 minutes. Take the egg and slice it in quarters.
- For the soup, heat another saucepan and add 2 cups of water. Add the dried mushrooms and boil them for 20 minutes, so they will rehydrate.
- Slice the radishes and the jalapeno. Take the baby spinach and slice off their leaves. You will keep them for later on. Use the stems and mince them.
- Add the radish, jalapeno, and spinach stems into the boiling saucepan. Pour the beef stock and the soy sauce. Season with salt and chili flakes. Bring to a boil and continue cooking for 8-10 minutes.
- Place the noodles into a large bowl, and pour the broth on top of them. Top it with baby spinach leaves and the hardboiled egg.