Ingredients Needed for Vegan Eggnog
0.5 ounce dried cranberries
1 ounce cashew nuts
½ cup water
½ cup coconut milk
1 vanilla bean
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon cinnamon
How to Make Vegan Eggnog
- First add the cloves, cranberries, and cashews in your mortar. Crush them with your grinder.
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat and add the water in it.
- Pour the coconut milk, add the vanilla bean, and the cranberry and cashew mix.
- Bring to a boil and add the vanilla extract. Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Pass the mixture through a strainer and pour it in a tall glass.
- Serve with some sprinkled cinnamon on top!