You cannot but enjoy the subtle, delicate flavor of vanilla. And the easiest way to do that is making yourself a simple, vanilla-flavored dessert. And what better option than a warm, delicious pudding. You can make it in about 10 minutes, but you will need a bit of time for it to cool off. So be patient, and don’t finish it right away.
Ingredients Needed for Vanilla Pudding
2 ounces of instant vanilla pudding
1 ½ tablespoons of powdered sugar
2 cups of milk
How to Make Vanilla Pudding
- Add the instant vanilla pudding in a small bowl.
- Add the vanilla pudding in a small bowl.
- Add the powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons of milk. Whisk until smooth.
- Add the milk in a saucepan and place it over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil and add the pudding mixture. Stir everything for 1 minute.
- Leave everything on heat until bubbles appear on the surface.
- Pour the mixture into silicone muffin molds and refrigerate for the next 4 hours.