Ingredients Needed for Vanilla Ice Cream Cups
2 cups of heavy whipping cream
¼ cup condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ cup sugar
½ cup redcurrants (for topping)
½ cup blueberries (for topping)
How to Cook Vanilla Ice Cream Cups
- Pour the whipping cream into a large bowl.
- Add the condensed milk, vanilla, and sugar. Mix until smooth.
- Grab a muffin tin and add muffin cases inside the empty slots. Fill them with the heavy cream mixture.
- Use redcurrants and blueberries as toppings.
- Freeze the ice cream cups for 3 hours before serving.