Calories: 736 kCal / serving
- 13 g
- 57 g
- 44 g
Ingredients Needed for Vanilla Cheesecake Topped With Fresh Berries
For the base:
9 ounces of digestive biscuits
½ cup melted butter
For the mixture:
1 ½ pounds of cream cheese
1 cup powdered sugar
2 tablespoons of cornflour
½ cup heavy whipping cream
1 teaspoon lemon zest
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
fresh berries for serving
How to Make Vanilla Cheesecake Topped With Fresh Berries
- Add the digestive biscuits to the mixer bowl and crush them. Add the melted butter and mix some more.
- Transfer this mixture to an 8 x 2 inch (20 x 5 cm) round cake pan. Evenly spread it and press it gently using a spatula. Bake for 10 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- For the mixture:
Add the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and cornflour to the mixer’s bowl. Mix a little and add the eggs. Mix some more.
- Add the whipping cream, lemon zest, and vanilla extract. Mix until even.
- Evenly layer this mixture over the biscuit base. Bake for 45 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Serve it topped with blackberries, raspberries, and red currants.