Calories: 461 kCal / serving
- 10 g
- 26 g
- 47 g
Ingredients Needed for Vanilla and Raffaello Tarts
7 ounces of raffaello
7 ounces of digestive biscuits
2 cups of milk
4 egg yolks
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
whipped cream (optional)
chocolate sauce (optional)
How to Make Vanilla and Raffaello Tarts
- Add the Raffaello and the digestive biscuits in your food processor. Blend them until crumbled.
- Grab some mini tart pans and fill them with the biscuit mixture. Press the mixture well on the sides and leave room in the middle for the filling. Refrigerate them for 60 minutes.
- Add the milk to a saucepan and place it over medium-low heat. Slowly add the egg yolks and start whisking while the milk gets warm. Bring the milk to a simmer and add the vanilla extract. Whisk continuously.
- Whisk until the yolks are incorporated into the milk. Let the custard cool at room temperature. It will thicken.
- Fill the empty tart shells with the vanilla custard.
- Refrigerate for the next 60 minutes.
- If you want, you can add some more toppings. Try whipped cream and chocolate sauce.