Calories: 410 kCal / serving
- 9 g
- 25 g
- 37 g
Ingredients Needed for Vanilla and Lemon Churro Puffs
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon lemon extract
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon sugar
1 ounce butter
1 ½ cups of flour
powdered sugar for garnishing
How to Make Vanilla and Lemon Churro Puffs
- Heat the milk in a cooking pot over low heat while stirring. Season with salt and add the lemon extract, vanilla extract, and sugar in the process.
- Add the butter and stir until it melts.
- Add the flour. Cook and continuously stir until you have a dough.
- Gradually add the eggs and stir them in. Keep stirring until you have a smooth dough.
- Transfer the dough into a piping bag or piping syringe.
- Fill a saucepan halfway with vegetable oil and heat it over medium-high heat. Make churros directly into the pan using the piping syringe and a knife.
- Deep-fry them until golden brown. Let them cool and serve drizzled with powdered sugar.