Ingredients Needed for Vanilla and Cream Cheese Cake
For the dough:
1 ½ cups of muffin mix
½ cup vegetable oil
¼ cup milk
½ cup sprinkles
For the vanilla cream:
10 ounces of cream cheese
1 cup sugar
¼ cup milk
1 teaspoon gelatin powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to Cook Vanilla and Cream Cheese Cake
- Add the eggs in a large bowl and mix them.
- Add the muffin mix, vegetable oil, and milk. Mix until you obtain a smooth cream. Mix in the colored sprinkles.
- Add the mixture in a loaf tin and spread it evenly.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 25 minutes at 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- In the meantime, you can prepare the cream. Add the cream cheese in a large bowl and mix it with the sugar until stiff peaks appear.
- Mix the milk and gelatin in a small bowl and pour it over the cream cheese mixture. Add the vanilla extract.
- Mix again, in order to combine the ingredients. Then spread the mixture over the cake.
- Refrigerate the cake for a couple of hours before serving. You can top it with some chocolate sprinkles.