Ingredients Needed for Vanilla and Cocoa Cake
1 cup sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
⅓ cup melted butter
1 ½ cups of flour
½ cup cocoa powder
1 cup milk
1 tablespoon butter
How to Cook Vanilla and Cocoa Cake
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Separate the yolks from the egg whites. You will need the egg whites later!
- Add the yolks, sugar, and vanilla extract in one large bowl.
- Mix them all together until you get a homogenous cream.
- Add the melted butter to and mix it in.
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder over the bowl.
- Sprinkle some salt in the bowl.
- Whisk everything together.
- Add the milk and whisk it in.
- Add the egg whites in another bowl. Use a food mixer to turn them into a cream.
- Pour the egg white cream over the cocoa mix.
- Coat a ceramic oven tray with a small piece of butter.
- Sprinkle some cocoa powder and add the cake mix in the tray.
- Cook in the oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Serve with caramel syrup and red currant on top.