Ingredients Needed for Twisted Meat and Cabbage Pie
1 ½ cups of flour
2 tablespoons of sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
½ cup milk
1 pound ground beef
¼ cabbage, diced
2 spring onions s, diced
1 tablespoon ginger
2 garlic cloves
1 tablespoon soy sauce
How to Cook Twisted Meat and Cabbage Pie
- Preheat the oven to 330 degrees F/165 degrees C.
- Add the flour, sugar, milk, and baking powder to a large bowl.
- Mix the elements together in order to make dough.
- Add ground beef, diced cabbage, diced spring onions, diced ginger, crushed garlic, soy sauce, salt, and pepper. Mix them together.
- Flour your workspace. Roll out the dough until you have a thin sheet.
- Add the ground beef mix in the middle of the dough.
- Fold the edges of the dough over the ground beef.
- Place the ground beef in dough in a large oven tray.
- Use the roller to flatten the beef in dough, until it becomes a circle.
- Add a small bowl to the middle of the circle.
- Cut triangle-shaped slices of the beef in dough.
- Twist each slice once.
- Cook in the oven for 40 minutes.