1 pound sausage meat
4 ounces of bacon, chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 small onion, minced
2 medium potatoes, sliced
2 cups of chicken stock
1 cup water
½ teaspoon chili flakes
1 cup heavy cream
3 ounces of kale leaves
- Add the sausage meat to a pot over medium heat. Cook and stir until browned. Transfer it to a bowl.
- Use the drippings from the sausage meat by adding the bacon to the same pot. Stir the bacon in.
- Add the garlic, onion, and potatoes and stir them each in.
- Add the chicken stock and water, season with salt, pepper, and chili flakes. Stir them in, then simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the browned sausage meat and stir it in. Add the heavy cream and kale leaves. Stir in, then simmer for 5 minutes more.