Ingredients Needed for Turmeric Roasted Potatoes
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon cumin seeds
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 red onion, chopped
1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
1 tablespoon lime juice
How to Cook Turmeric Roasted Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/170°C.
- Start by boiling all the potatoes. Heat a large saucepan, add water and boil for about 10 minutes.
- Put your potatoes in an oven tray and superficially mash them with a fork. Pour olive oil and season them with salt, pepper, cumin seeds, and turmeric.
- Bake them in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Take a cup and add red onion, pumpkin seeds, and lime juice, mix together and sprinkle on top of the potatoes.
- Serve with topped fresh mint.