Ingredients Needed for Turkey Stir-Fry With Asparagus and Oranges
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
10 ounces of turkey breast
2 teaspoons of paprika powder
1 tablespoon butter
2 garlic cloves, sliced
½ red chili, sliced
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
4 asparaguses stalks
¼ cup walnut, chopped
1 orange, sliced
1 tablespoon honey
How to Cook Turkey Stir-Fry With Asparagus and Oranges
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet over medium heat.
- Add the turkey breast and season it with salt, pepper, and 1 teaspoon of paprika powder. Cook it for 5 minutes on one side.
- Flip it over and add the butter on top of the turkey. Keep cooking it for 5 more minutes.
- Move the skillet into the oven for the next 25 minutes.
- When the meat is ready, take it out of the oven and place it on your working surface. Slice it in 1/2 inch (1.2 cm) thick slices.
- Heat the remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the remaining paprika powder, and the sliced turkey. Next, add garlic, chili, and stir. Pour soy sauce, add bell pepper, asparagus, orange, and give it a good stir. Pour the honey, and cook for 1-2 more minutes.