Calories: 574 kCal / serving
- 53 g
- 30 g
- 22 g
Ingredients Needed for Turkey Skewers With Veggies
14 ounces of turkey breast, cubed
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 eggplant, thinly sliced
1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
3.5 ounces of canned tomatoes
1 tablespoon white wine
3 bay leaves
How to Make Turkey Skewers With Veggies
- First, soak in water 4 wooden skewers for at least 20 minutes. Place the turkey pieces on the skewers.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet and fry the turkey skewers for 2 minutes on each side. Set them aside.
- Heat another tablespoon of olive oil in another skillet and add the eggplant slices and red bell pepper in it. Cook until they soften.
- Add the canned tomatoes, salt, thyme, and white wine. Stir and simmer for 3-4 minutes, then add the skewers.
- Season with salt, pepper, add bay leaves and cook for 3 more minutes.