Calories: 481 kCal / serving
- 29 g
- 48 g
- 34 g
Ingredients Needed for Turkey Patties With Tomato, Cucumber and Feta Salad
For the turkey mince mixture:
12 ounces of turkey mince
1 small zucchini, shredded
½ cup breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon dried oregano
1 garlic clove, sliced
1 red onion, diced
4 ounces of feta
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
For the veggie-feta salad:
1 cucumber, cubed
7 ounces of cherry tomatoes, halved
2 tablespoons of olives
1 roasted bell pepper, sliced
2 fresh oregano sprigs, chopped
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
4 ounces of feta, cubed
How to Make Turkey Patties With Tomato, Cucumber and Feta Salad
- For the turkey mince mixture:Add the turkey mince, zucchini, breadcrumbs, dried oregano, garlic, and red onion to a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix them until even. Add the feta and mix some more.
- Form patties with the turkey mince mixture. We’ve got 12 of them.
- Drizzle the vegetable oil on the grill. Cook the patties on the grill for 4-6 minutes on each side. You can cook them in batches if necessary.
- For the veggie-feta salad:Add the cucumber, cherry tomatoes, olives, roasted bell pepper, and fresh oregano to a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper, add the vegetable oil, and mix. Finally, add the feta cubes, too.