Calories: 494 kCal / serving
- 35 g
- 29 g
- 27 g
Ingredients Needed for Turkey Ham and Cheesy Potato Casserole
10 ounces of turkey ham
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
4 potatoes, sliced
12 ounces of mozzarella, sliced
½ cup heavy cream
⅔ cup cheddar, shredded
How to Make Turkey Ham and Cheesy Potato Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 380°F/190°C.
- Slice the ham in small chunks.
- Spray the bottom of an oven tray with vegetable oil. Add half of the potato slices, and season with salt and pepper. Top it with half of the ham and half of the mozzarella. Add a few parsley leaves.
- Add another layer with the remaining potatoes, turkey ham, and mozzarella. Top the casserole with shredded Cheddar.
- Crack two eggs into a large bowl. Add the heavy cream and whisk. Pour the mixture over the casserole and cover it with aluminum foil.
- Slide the tray in the oven for the next 40 minutes.
- Serve it warm!