Ingredients Needed for Turkey Burgers With Bacon-Wrapped Patty
16 bacon slices
2 turkey patties
vegetable oil for frying
2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
2 burger buns
2 cheddar slices
2 tablespoons of ketchup
1 red onion
1 spring onion
4 basil leaves, fresh
How to Cook Turkey Burgers With Bacon-Wrapped Patty
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Weave the bacon slices. Make 2 bacon weaves, each from 8 bacon slices.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet and cook the turkey patties.
- Wrap each turkey patty in the bacon weave.
- Heat 2-3 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a skillet. Fry the bacon weaved patties on one side.
- Turn them on the other side and put the skillet in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Slice the red onion into rings and chop the spring onion.
- In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise and the whole grain mustard.
- Slice the burger buns horizontally and grill the slices.
- Assemble the burgers: spread 1 tablespoon of mayo and mustard mixture on one bun, add the bacon wrapped patty, one slice of Cheddar cheese, ketchup, red onion rings, spring onion, basil leaves.
- Top each burger with bun slices and fix with skewers.