Ingredients Needed for Turkey Bolognese
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 onion, chopped
1 carrot, small dices
1 celery stick, small dices
1 garlic clove, sliced
8 ounces of turkey mince
1 cup canned tomatoes
2 tablespoons of red wine
½ teaspoon dried oregano
5 ounces of whole wheat spaghetti, cooked
½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
How to Cook Turkey Bolognese
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion, carrots, celery, and garlic. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the turkey mince and give it a good stir.
- Cook the meat until it has an even white color.
- Pour the tomato sauce and add the red wine.
- Season with oregano, salt, pepper, and stir well. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the whole wheat spaghetti and parsley.
- Cook for 1-2 more minutes and serve with some shredded parmesan on top!