Ingredients Needed for Turkey and Zucchini Tortilla Wrap
½ zucchini, sliced in sticks
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 garlic cloves
¼ onion, thinly sliced
½ cup tomato sauce
7 ounces of leftover turkey
2 tortilla wraps
2 lettuces leafs
2 tablespoons of yogurt
How to Cook Turkey and Zucchini Tortilla Wrap
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the zucchini sticks and a bit of salt.
- Cook them for 2-3 minutes and then add the garlic. Leave it in the pan for 1 minute then remove it. Add the onion, and tomato sauce. Cook until the sauce reduces by half.
- Heat the remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the turkey leftovers and cook them for 2-3 minutes.
- Heat the tortilla wraps, in a skillet, for around 1 minute, flipping it over once.
- Place the tortilla wraps on your working surface. Top each tortilla with 1 lettuce leaf, half of the turkey and half of the zucchini mixture.
- Serve the tortilla with 1 tablespoon of yogurt on top.