Ingredients Needed for Turkey and Cheddar Quesadilla
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
5 ounces of minced turkey
½ onion, chopped
1 teaspoon chili flakes
1 tablespoon tomato sauce
2 tortilla wraps
2 pickled cucumbers, sliced
0.25 green bell pepper
3 tomatoes slices
2 tablespoons of tomato sauce
How to Cook Turkey and Cheddar Quesadilla
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the minced turkey and chopped onion. Stir, and season it with salt and pepper. Cook the meat for 5-6 minutes, until turns slightly golden.
- Add the tomato sauce, stir again, and continue cooking it for 3-4 minutes. Remove the mixture from the heat and leave it aside.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and place one of the tortilla wraps inside. Top the tortilla with 2 slices of Cheddar, cooked turkey, cucumbers, bell pepper, tomato, 1 more slice of Cheddar, and tomato sauce.
- Finish by topping everything with the remaining wrap. Flip the quesadilla over and continue cooking for another 2 minutes.
- Serve the quesadilla warm.