Ingredients Needed for Turkey and Baby Corn Linguine
5 ounces of fresh linguine
7 ounces of turkey breast, cut in long stripes
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
½ teaspoon chili flakes
6 baby corns
½ red bell pepper, sliced
½ yellow bell pepper, sliced
0.5 green bell pepper, sliced
½ cup coconut milk
How to Cook Turkey and Baby Corn Linguine
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and then cook the fresh linguine according to the instructions on the package. Strain off the water and set the pasta aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and cook the turkey until it turns white opaque.
- Add the chili flakes and the baby corn and stir-fry them for 1-2 minute. Transfer the turkey on a plate and set it aside.
- In the same skillet, stir-fry the bell peppers. Add the coconut milk, mix, and simmer for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the turkey mixture and the linguine and mix for about one minute.
- Serve hot.