Ingredients Needed for Tuna Tartare
9 ounces of fresh tuna
2 ounces of chives, chopped
2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
½ teaspoon wasabi paste
1 tablespoon white sesame seeds
1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
1 tablespoon salmon roe (optional)
1 teaspoon capers (optional)
How to Cook Tuna Tartare
- Lay the tuna on a wooden board and cut it into 1/4-inch cubes. Cut the apple into similar dices.
- Shred the radishes. Add the tuna, radishes, apple, and chives in a large bowl.
- Mix the mayo and wasabi in a small bowl. Drop the mayo over the veggies in the bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Squeeze the juice out of the lime and add the black and white sesame seeds.
- Mix everything until smooth and use a cooking ring to shape the tartare.
- Serve topped with salmon roe and, chives, and capers.