Ingredients Needed for Tuna Rice Bowl
4 ounces of canned tuna
¼ cup orange juice
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon ginger, shredded
1 teaspoon white sesame seeds
1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
2.5 ounces of rice, cooked
½ avocado, diced
3 cherry tomatoes, halves
spring onion, chopped
How to Cook Tuna Rice Bowl
- Place the canned tuna in a bowl.
- Add the orange juice, sesame oil, and soy sauce.
- Shred the ginger and add the sesame seeds. Give the ingredients a good stir.
- Start assembling the salad. Add the cooked rice in a large bowl. Add the marinated tuna on top. Add the parsley, avocado, cherry tomatoes, and spring onion.
- Pour a small drizzle of sesame oil and serve with sesame seeds on top.