Ingredients Needed for Tuna Egg Sandwich
1 oil ed egg
3 ounces of canned tuna in brine
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 teaspoon ketchup
2 toast breads
1 teaspoon butter
1 cheddar cheese
How to Cook Tuna Egg Sandwich
- Chop the boiled egg.
- In a medium bowl add tuna, chopped egg, mayonnaise and ketchup. Season it with salt and pepper.
- Combine all the ingredients with a fork.
- Spread butter on toast.
- Heat a skillet with no oil over medium high heat. When the skillet is hot, put the bread in the pan, buttered side up.
- Using a steel round form, put in the same skillet tuna mixture.
- Cook both sides of toast bread.
- Place the tuna mixture over toast bread. Add Cheddar cheese and top it with the other toast bread slice.
- You have a sandwich!