Calories: 335 kCal / serving
- 18 g
- 25 g
- 21 g
Ingredients Needed for Tuna and Pomegranate Salad
1 oak leaf lettuce
1 red onion, sliced
5 cherry tomatoes
6 ounces of canned tuna
1 tablespoon olive oil
¼ cup pomegranate seed
How to Make Tuna and Pomegranate Salad
- Remove the bottom of the salad, slice it and put it into a large bowl.
- Slice the onion, the avocado and the cherry tomatoes and add them in the bowl.
- Add the tuna and season with salt and pepper.
- Squeeze the lime and add olive oil.
- Add pomegranate seeds and mix all the ingredients.