Ingredients Needed for Trout With Goji Sauce
½ cup flour
vegetable oil for frying
½ cup heavy cream
¼ cup goji berries, crushed
1 teaspoon chives
How to Make Trout With Goji Sauce
- Cover the trout with flour, making sure the middle is also covered.
- Heat the oil in a skillet and fry the fish for 3 minutes on each side.
- Heat another pan and add heavy cream, goji berries, and a pinch of salt. Squeeze the lime.
- Mix with a spoon and cook for 3-4 minutes to create a thick sauce.
- Serve the fish with sauce on top and sprinkle chives for an extra flavor.