Ingredients Needed for Tower Egg Sandwich
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
3.5 ounces of bacon
4 bread slices
1 cheese slice
⅓ cup mozzarella, shredded
1 cheddar cheese slice
How to Cook Tower Egg Sandwich
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Fry the eggs. Sprinkle some salt on them.
- Chop the bacon. Slice the sausage.
- In another skillet, fry the bacon and the sliced sausage.
- Remove the bacon and the sausages.
- Cut the bread slices with a round shape cutter.
- Toast the bread slices in the skillet with the remaining bacon fat.
- To make the tower, top one slice of bread with a slice of cheese, one fried egg, the bacon, shredded mozzarella, another toast, the Cheddar cheese slice, one fried egg, the fried sausages, some mayonnaise, one more toast, shredded mozzarella, another fried egg, some chives, the 4th toast, and finally the last fried egg.
- Skewer it. If you want, serve it with chili pepper.