Ingredients Needed for Tortilla and Scrambled Egg Casserole
½ red bell pepper, chopped
2 spring onions s, chopped
1 ounce butter
2 tablespoons of flour
½ cup milk
1 ounce mozzarella, shredded
3 tortilla wraps
How to Cook Tortilla and Scrambled Egg Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Crack the eggs, sprinkle some salt over them, and then whisk them.
- Add the chopped red bell pepper and 1 spring onion.
- Mix everything together.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet and pour the eggs and veggies in it.
- Scramble the eggs and vegetables in the pan, so that it gets properly cooked.
- Heat a large saucepan and add the butter.
- Let it melt while stirring with a spoon.
- Add the flour over the melted butter and mix the two together with a spoon.
- Pour in the milk and keep stirring until it comes to a boil.
- Add the shredded mozzarella, sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Take a tortilla wrap. Add some of the scrambled eggs and veggies on it and roll it.
- Put the 3 tortilla rolls in a ceramic oven tray.
- Pour the cheesy cream over the tortillas.
- Top the dish off with 1/2 chopped spring onion.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes.