Tomato, Spinach and Egg Casserole
With spinach, lots of tomato sauce and eggs, this casserole sure has its fair share of vitamins and protein. It’s great for just about any meal of the day, including breakfast, so you can easily store it for the day after.
Ingredients Needed for Tomato, Spinach and Egg Casserole
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1 cup canned tomatoes
3.5 ounces of baby spinach
1 teaspoon paprika powder
How to Make Tomato, Spinach and Egg Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and onion and cook them for 1 minute.
- Add the canned tomatoes, baby spinach, season with salt and pepper, and cook for 3-4 minutes, to reduce the spinach. Move it in a baking tray.
- Crack the eggs in 2 small bowls. Add the eggs on top.
- Cook the casserole for the next 10-15 minutes!