Calories: 186 kCal / serving
- 14 g
- 9 g
- 12 g
Ingredients Needed for Tomato, Spinach and Egg Casserole
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1 cup canned tomatoes
3.5 ounces of baby spinach
1 teaspoon paprika powder
How to Make Tomato, Spinach and Egg Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and onion and cook them for 1 minute.
- Add the canned tomatoes, baby spinach, season with salt and pepper, and cook for 3-4 minutes, to reduce the spinach. Move it in a baking tray.
- Crack the eggs in 2 small bowls. Add the eggs on top.
- Cook the casserole for the next 10-15 minutes!