Ingredients Needed for Tomato Sauce Chicken Wings
1 tablespoon butter
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 red chili, thinly sliced
1 cup tomato sauce
½ cup heavy cream
2 rosemary sprigs
1 tablespoon brown sugar
8 chicken wings
How to Cook Tomato Sauce Chicken Wings
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, add the butter in it and melt it.
- Add the garlic, chili, and cook for 1 minute.
- Pour the tomato sauce and add the heavy cream. Slowly stir to combine the ingredients.
- Add the rosemary sprigs, brown sugar, salt, and pepper. Stir for 1 more minute and turn off the heat.
- Preheat the oven to 370 degrees F/185 degrees C.
- Add the wings to a large bowl and pour the tomato sauce. Mix until the wings are tucked in the sauce.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Lay the chicken wings over it.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 45 minutes.
- You can serve them with french fries.