Ingredients Needed for Tomato Rounds With Cheese and Green Topping
2 ounces of green olive, pitted and chopped
½ cup almond s, sliced
1 parsley, chopped
1 tablespoon pesto sauce
2 tablespoons of white wine
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 ounces of halloumi cheese
2 ounces of mozzarella
How to Cook Tomato Rounds With Cheese and Green Topping
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/ 180 degrees C.
- Add the olive slices, almonds, parsley, and pesto sauce in a bowl.
- Add the white wine, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, some salt, and pepper.
- Mix everything together.
- Heat a grill. Cut the halloumi cheese into two thick slices and grill them.
- Slice the tomato into 4 large rounds and grill them.
- Slice the mozzarella in halves.
- Place the grilled tomato slices in a baking tray.
- Divide the pesto and almond mixture on each tomato slice.
- Top 2 slices of tomatoes with the grilled halloumi and and the other 2 tomato slices with mozzarella.
- Drizzle some olive oil and bake the tomato rounds for 15 minutes.