Ingredients Needed for Tomato and Minced Meat Farfalle
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 onion, chopped
8 ounces of minced meat
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon thyme powder
½ cup canned tomatoes
3 tablespoons of tomato sauce
1 cup water
5 ounces of farfalle
How to Cook Tomato and Minced Meat Farfalle
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over low heat. Add the onion, cook, and stir until tender.
- Add the minced meat and cook it until brown or for 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic, dried thyme, garlic powder, dried oregano, and thyme powder. Cook and stir for 1 minute or so.
- Add the canned tomatoes and tomato sauce. Cook a little more.
- Add the water and farfalle pasta. Stir a little, then cover and simmer for 20 minutes.