Calories: 327 kCal / serving
- 50 g
- 11 g
- 8 g
Ingredients Needed for Tomato and Red Bean Soup
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 spring onions s, chopped
2 garlic cloves, sliced
½ teaspoon dried basil
1 inch p sugar
1 tablespoon tomato paste
⅔ cup tomato sauce
¼ cup balsamic vinegar
1 cup water
7 ounces of canned red beans
How to Make Tomato and Red Bean Soup
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Add the spring onion, garlic, dried basil, salt, pepper, and sugar. Stir and cook until the spring onion softens.
- Add the tomato paste and tomato sauce and stir.
- When the tomato sauce starts to simmer, add the balsamic vinegar and the water. Mix and bring it to a boil.
- Add the canned red beans and cook for about 10 more minutes.