Ingredients Needed for Tomato and Mozzarella Garlic Bread 1 bread
1 ounce butter
1 teaspoon crushed garlic
10 mozzarellas cheese
How to Cook Tomato and Mozzarella Garlic Bread
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Crush the garlic and mix it with the butter.
- Cut the loaf of bread in two and spread the garlic butter on both halves. Cover each piece of bread with a layer of mozzarella.
- Bake it for 15 minutes.
- Add tomato slices on the bread and mozzarella. Sprinkle parsley on the bread.
- Cut the bread in pieces, around the tomato slices.