Ingredients Needed for Tomato and Anchovy Omelet
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3 garlic cloves
1 tomato, diced
1 ounce anchovy
3 basil leaves
How to Cook Tomato and Anchovy Omelet
- Heat a skillet, add vegetable oil and first cook the garlic cloves so that they can leave their flavor.
- After 30 seconds, add the diced tomatoes and the anchovies. Let them cook for 1 more minute while stirring in the pan.
- Whisk the eggs and add them in a heated skillet to make the omelet.
- Before you take out the omelet, spread the tomato and anchovy mixture on half of it. Close it with the remaining half.
- It works best if you leave it on heat for 30 more seconds.