Calories: 226 kCal / serving
- 10 g
- 6 g
- 17 g
Ingredients Needed for Tomato and Anchovy Bruschetta
5 cherry tomatoes
1 garlic clove
6 teaspoons of olive oil
1 ounce anchovy
How to Make Tomato and Anchovy Bruschetta
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Thinly slice cherry tomatoes and also cut about 6 baguette slices.
- Rub baguette slices with garlic and pour 1 teaspoon olive oil on each.
- Add diced tomatoes and anchovies on each slice.
- Bake them in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve with basil on top.