Ingredients Needed for Toast Bread Omelet
1 teaspoon butter
1 small onion, chopped
2 slices of bacon, chopped
¼ red bell pepper, chopped
0.25 green bell pepper, chopped
¼ yellow bell pepper, chopped
2 slices of toast bread
2 eggs, whisked
¼ cup low moisture mozzarella, shredded
How to Cook Toast Bread Omelet
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, add the butter and melt it.
- Add the onion, bacon, bell peppers, and cook them for 1-2 minutes.
- Use a cooking ring to remove the crumb of the bread and set it aside. Add the crusted parts in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the bacon and bell pepper in the empty hole. Also, add the whisked egg and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the shredded mozzarella and top with the removed crumb.
- Cook the toast omelets for 2 minutes per side.