Ingredients Needed for Thai Rice Noodle Salad
5 ounces of rice noodles
½ red bell pepper, cut into sticks
0.5 green bell pepper, cut into sticks
½ yellow bell pepper, cut into sticks
4 spring onions, 3 of them cut into strips, 1 cut into slices
2 tablespoons of peanut butter
1 tablespoon peanuts
How to Cook Thai Rice Noodle Salad
- Put the rice noodles in a deep bowl and pour warm water over them. Soak for 10 minutes. Every minute or two, give the noodles a stir to loosen them up. Test the noodles frequently because they’ll become mushy if they overcook. Once the noodles are tender, drain them and run them under cool water to stop the cooking.
- Put the cooked rice noodles in a salad bowl.
- Cut thin strips of carrot using a peeler, because you’ll get very thin slices. Cut the cucumber the same way.
- Add the carrot and cucumber strips to the salad bowl.
- Add the bell pepper, spring onion strips, and peanut butter. Combine the ingredients.
- Garnish with some more spring onion slices, radish sprouts, and peanuts.