Ingredients Needed for Thai Chicken Curry
1 tablespoon canola oil
1 ½ pound of chicken breast, cubed
2 tablespoons of curry powder
1 tablespoon garlic powder
7 ounces of shimeji mushrooms
1 jalapeno, sliced
1-2 teaspoons of tamari
1-2 teaspoons fish sauce
1 tablespoon ginger root, peeled and grated
1 teaspoon lime zest
1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
6 ounces of green beans, boiled
2 tablespoons of lime juice
¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
How to Cook Thai Chicken Curry
- Heat the canola oil in a skillet and add the chicken pieces in it.
- Sprinkle curry powder, garlic powder, and salt. Stir and cook until golden, for about 5 minutes.
- Season with salt. Stir in the mushrooms, jalapeno, tamari sauce, fish sauce, ginger, and lime zest. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and simmer for 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Add the green beans, lime juice, cilantro and cook for 2 more minutes.