Ingredients Needed for Thai Beef Noodles
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 teaspoons ginger, julienned
1 teaspoon coriander
10 ounces beef for stew, cut into larger strips
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon soy sauce
½ jalapeno, thinly sliced
2 asparagus stalks, cut into larger pieces
½ cup coconut milk
1 tablespoon lemon juice
8 ounces noodles, cooked
1 carrot, grated
½ teaspoon turmeric
1 spring onion, chopped
hard-boiled eggs (optionally, for serving)
lime, wedged (optionally, for serving)
How to Cook Thai Beef Noodles
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over low-medium heat and add the ginger.
- Cook and stir until tender.
- Add the meat and turn the heat to high. Cook and occasionally stir for 5 minutes, or until it browns.
- Stir in the garlic powder, soy sauce, jalapeno, and asparagus.
- Add the coconut milk, lemon juice, noodles, carrot, turmeric, and spring onion. Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Toss some freshly chopped parsley.
- Optionally serve with hard-boiled eggs, lime wedges, and chili flakes.