Ingredients Needed for Teriyaki Chicken Meatballs
10 ounces of ground chicken
1 cup breadcrumbs
1 teaspoon crushed garlic
⅔ cup soy sauce
1 teaspoon fresh basil
½ cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
How to Cook Teriyaki Chicken Meatballs
- Put the ground chicken in a large bowl.
- Add breadcrumbs, crushed garlic, 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, fresh basil, the egg, and salt. Mix everything together.
- Form small meatballs.
- Heat 2 cups of vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet to a high temperature. Fry the chicken meatballs in the skillet for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- In a saucepan heat the remaining soy sauce. Add brown sugar and let it melt in the pan.
- Add honey and keep stirring. Then add rice vinegar and the remaining vegetable oil.
- Dip the chicken meatballs in the sweet concoction.
- Serve with rice.