Ingredients Needed for Tequila and Bean Chili 1 red onion
10 ounces of ground beef
½ chili pepper
1 ounce fluid tequila
½ cup tomato sauce
4 ounces of red bean, canned
4 ounces of white bean, canned
1 teaspoon fresh parsley
forest fruits sauce
How to Cook Tequila and Bean Chili
- Heat oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Add the carrot and the red onion.
- Cook them for a couple of minutes, until they get softer.
- Add the ground beef in the skillet. Cook it until it turns a brown color.
- Add the tomato sauce, the tequila, and the juice from the lime.
- Then add the red and white canned beans. Cook the mix for about 20 minutes.
- Serve with fresh parsley.