Ingredients Needed for Tender Chicken Marsala
1 cup flour
8 ounces of chicken breast
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
½ cup sliced mushroom
½ cup marsala wine
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 garlic clove
1 tablespoon butter
How to Cook Tender Chicken Marsala
- Put the flour, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Coat the pieces of chicken breast in flour.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a medium size cast-iron skillet.
- Sear the chicken, 6-7 minutes on each side.
- In another skillet, heat the vegetable oil to a high temperature and add the mushrooms. Stir-fry them for 3-4 minutes, until they have a golden brown color.
- Add the Marsala Wine over the mushrooms and then the lemon juice and the diced garlic.
- Add the butter in the skillet and stir the mushrooms until the butter is melted. Keep stirring until the mushrooms absorb the melted butter.
- Serve the chicken with the mushrooms, some delicious sauce, and a dash of fresh parsley!