Ingredients Needed for Tagliolini Alla Carbonara
5 ounces of tagliolini
3.5 ounces of pancetta, chopped
2 garlic cloves
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 egg yolks
¼ cup parmesan, shredded
How to Cook Tagliolini Alla Carbonara
- Fill a saucepan halfway with water and place it over medium heat. Bring it to a boil and add a pinch of salt.
- Add the pasta and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic, pancetta, and cook them for 2 minutes.
- Add the drained pasta, egg yolks, and shredded parmesan.
- Stir with a wooden spatula and cook for 2 more minutes, until the mixture is smooth and creamy.