Ingredients Needed for Taco Hasselback Potatoes
8 red potatoes
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 teaspoons of taco seasoning
1 cup cheddar, shredded
2 tomatoes, diced
How to Cook Taco Hasselback Potatoes
- Place the red potatoes on a wooden board between 2 wooden spoons.
- Make 1/8 inches thick slices, cutting down to the wooden spoon.
- Add the potatoes in a baking dish and brush them with olive oil. Sprinkle some taco seasoning over them.
- Slide the dish into the oven for the next 45 minutes at 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Take the skillet out of the oven and top with some shredded Cheddar. Add it into the oven once again for 7 more minutes.
- Serve the potatoes topped with tomato and chives!