Calories: 451 kCal / serving
- 29 g
- 31 g
- 15 g
Ingredients Needed for Taco Ground Beef With Avocado Salad
1 large avocado, diced
1 small onion, minced
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 tablespoons of fresh cilantro, chopped
1 small tomato, diced
1 pound ground beef
½ cup water
1 tablespoon golden taco seasoning
1 cup organic sour cream
½ cup organic cheddar, grated
1 cup lettuce, chopped
How to Make Taco Ground Beef With Avocado Salad
- Add the diced avocado to a bowl and mash it using a fork.
- Add the onion, garlic powder, cilantro, and tomato, season with sea salt, then mix until even. Set aside.
- Heat a pan over high heat and add the ground beef. Break it into smaller chunks. Cook and occasionally stir until browned.
- Add the water and taco and stir them in. Lower the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve the avocado salad over beef and top with organic sour cream and organic cheddar. Add some lettuce, too.