Ingredients Needed for Tabbouleh Salad
2 bunches of fresh parsley
3.5 ounces of couscous, cooked
6 cherry tomatoes, halved
1 tablespoon olive oil
How to Cook Tabbouleh Salad
- Remove the stems of the parsley and chop it.
- Remove the seeds of the pomegranate. A quick way to do it is soaking it into water, like in the video.
- Add the parsley in a large bowl, along with the couscous, cherry tomatoes, and pomegranate seeds.
- Season with salt, pepper, and drizzle some olive oil and lime juice.
- Mix everything and serve!